Travel Insurance Provided by CSA Travel Protection
ven the best-planned trip can be impacted by the unexpected. Illness...medical emergencies...severe weather...delayed flights...lost passports or luggage. Troubles can occur when you least anticipate them, forcing you to cancel or interrupt your trip, lose your vacation investment, and incur unplanned expenses. And when you're away from home, things like medical emergencies and illness are even more difficult to manage. Learn more
about CSA Travel Protection.
Here are some real-life scenarios to think about:
- You're vacationing and cut your foot while walking along the beach. Realizing you need stitches, you contact a local doctor and find out you're outside of the coverage area for your health insurance plan. How will you afford the medical bills?
- Your 3-year old daughter develops a severe ear infection two days before your vacation. Can you cancel your trip and receive reimbursement for your prepaid travel arrangements?
- You're in an unfamiliar city. Your wallet is stolen. You're concerned that identity thieves will make your life a nightmare. How do you take precautions against being a victim of identity theft? How do you replace your passport so you can get on the flight back home? What about an emergency cash transfer?
- Your luggage doesn't show up at baggage claim at your vacation destination and you just discovered you may not get it for another 24-48 hours. Now you must buy necessary personal items and clothing until it's returned to you. Shouldn't you get reimbursed for this?
- Just before your trip, your home suffered massive flood damage. You had planned to take a nice relaxing vacation, but you've got more important things to take care of. Will you lose your entire vacation investment?
- You spent more than a year planning your vacation. Two days into the trip you're forced to evacuate due to an approaching hurricane. Who's going to pay for the unplanned expenses to return home? Will you get back money for the unused travel arrangements for which you've already paid?