Haena Tree House
Nightly Rate: Inquire
Canopied in tropical foliage is Haena Tree House. Vacation like you're living among the treetops in a charming and bright, one-bedroom/one-bath house on Kauai's famous north shore, in the community of Haena. High ceilings, beautiful furnishings, full air conditioning awaits your arrival..
Permit ID: TVNCU #1018
Canopied in tropical foliage is Haena Tree House. Vacation like you're living among the treetops in a charming and bright, one-bedroom/one-bath house on Kauai's famous north shore, in the community of Haena. High ceilings, beautiful furnishings, full air conditioning awaits your arrival.
This cozy island getaway has a large master suite with a king-size bed and private lanai with stunning mountain views. The comfortable open themed living area has a queen-size sofa sleeper, lots of seating, flat screen tv and much more. Rainforest granite, hand-made copper sinks and washer and dryer makes this a tree house with modern amenities.
Island living is enjoyable when you take in spectacular mountain views from the lanai, grill on the BBQ and enjoy the many comforts this home as to offer.
Take a short stroll to Tunnels (Makua) beach, best known for snorkeling, surfing, and sunsets. No need to leave Haena to explore the Maniniholo Dry Cave or hike the rugged Na Pali Coast. Wander to world-famous Hanalei town, just a 10-minute drive away, for restaurants and shopping.
Also located on this private, half-acre (2023m2) property is a three-bedroom/three-bath house called Hale Haena, which can be rented in combination with Haena Tree House.
Take a restful retreat and vacation off-the-ground, perched among the lush landscape of the Garden Isle at Haena Tree House.
➽ There are two homes on the property. Both are vacation rentals. Haena Hale is the main front house. This guest cottage is located in the back. Both can be rented separately or the entire estate (main + guest).
Why we love Haena Tree House:
- Recently Upgraded: New Paint, fixtures, amenities and much more!
- Air Conditioning: A/C is offered to cool the space, one large A/C in the living room area and another A/C in the bedroom.
- Master Bedroom: Comfortable King Bed, Smart TV, Ceiling Fan, and a covered lanai.
- Living Room: Spacious and Large. There is a pull out sofa for extra guests: Extra bedding and linen provided
- Mountain Views: Stunning views of the lush greenery and beautiful mountains
- Beach: Short walk to the ocean. Located just a few minutes walking to the beach.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen: All the kitchenware needed to cook a homemade meal.
- Smart TV, WIFI: 2 Televisions, Free Wifi
- Beach Gear: Beach chairs, umbrella, cooler, beach towels provided
- Landscaped grounds: Beautiful Tropical Grounds
- Lanai with sitting area: Lanai off the master.
- Gas BBQ: Located downstairs with ample seating
- Self check in/check out: Keypad located on the front door.
Features & Amenities:
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Mountain View
- Full Kitchen
- Ceiling Fans
- Washer & Dryer
- High Speed Internet
- BBQ Grill
- Gas Grill
- Near Beach
- Cable TV
Extra Cleaning Measures: We want you to know that we are doing our part! You can be confident when booking your vacation rental that we are doing everything possible to ensure the safety of you and your family. We have enhanced our cleaning and disinfection procedures. We look forward to welcoming you to Kauai.
Property Tax ID: GE-200-578-9184-01, TAT-200-578-9184-01
Permitted Vacation Rental Property - Permit ID: TVNCU #1018