Some of the features & amenities of the Hanalei Bay House include:
Dear Holly & Hanalei Bay House...
We loved our stay! We had a wonderful time that we will always remember! My son, Drew, turned 30 while staying in your beautiful home!
Mahalo, Tony & Family”
- Spacious Light-filled Rooms.
- Two Master Suites with California King beds, A/C, and private baths with double sinks.
- Bedroom Suite with two Full beds, living area, bathroom, and refrigerator.
- Guest Bedroom with two Full beds.
- Kids Bunkroom which sleeps up to four, featuring a bunkbed with Full bottom bed and Twin trundle.
- Four and a half bathrooms.
- A wide-open floor plan with vaulted ceilings that is great for family or gracious entertaining.
- A Full House Distributed Audio System that will deliver your favorite music throughout the house.
- A fully-equipped gourmet kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances (Subzero, Viking) and granite countertops is perfect for intimate meals or large dinner parties.
- Two hundred year-old beautifully aged pine barnwood floors.
- Oversized sliding doors to the lanai that open up fully so that you can capture the gentle tradewinds blowing in off the bay. They allow for seamless indoor/outdoor living.
- Quality Plasma TVs, DVD/CD players, Satellite TV, and iPod docking stations.
- Other amenities include: private outdoor shower, gas grill, Wireless High Speed Internet, two laundryrooms, top quality linens, beach chairs, umbrella, and oversized beach towels.
- The home accommodates up to 12 guests.
“Tomorrow is our last day on Kauai. It's been fantastic. I'm writing to let you know that if you ever have the chance to recommend this house to a client...they will be indebted to you forever. This house is fantastic, and my family is very used to nice things! We're trying to figure out how quickly we can get back! Mahalo, Mike...”
The heart of historic Hanalei Town is a two-block stroll from the house. In Hanalei you will find restaurants offering sushi, burgers, vegan dining, fresh fish, Pacific Rim, pizza, Brazilian, and tapas. Several restaurants have been featured in Food and Wine and Gourmet Magazine. Also, don't miss the Hawaiian Shave Ice.
Hanalei has a variety of charming boutiques and services, including yoga and massage, as well as shops to rent kayaks, snorkel gear, or bikes. You are a short 2-minute beach walk to the Hanalei pier and Hanalei River where you can fish and kayak. There is seasonal world class surfing as well.
The Hanalei Bay offers magnificent white sand beaches and views, and a variety of well-known swimming, surfing, boogie boarding, and body surfing locations.
The Hanalei Bay House is a 10-minute drive to Tunnels, one of our finest seasonal snorkel and surf locations, and a few more minutes to "the end of the road" at Ke'e beach and the start of the breathtaking Kalalau Trail and the famed Napali coast. Princeville is 5 minutes from the house and offers golf, zip-lining tours, horseback riding, jungle waterfall kayak trips, shopping, and more.
TVNC-5099. TAT# TA-053-642-8544-01
24-Hour Contact, Kauai Island Vacations, Inc. (808) 826-1111
Holiday Season 1 is March 15 to April 15 and Thanksgiving week at $1900/nt
Holiday Season 2 is Dec 15 to Jan 5 at $2500/nt
Peak Season May 25 to June 20, 2019 and August 8 to Sept 2, 2019 at $1900/nt
Peak Summer Season June 21 to August 7, 2019 at $2100/nt
All other dates are low season at $1300/nt
“I have used Kauai Island Vacations multiple times, and I will keep using them to ensure my family has a wonderful vacation. We have rented houses in other parts of Hawaii, throughout the U.S.and in numerous international destinations. Joanne and her team have made the process efficient and effective. They have helped us select the right houses for different situations, made arrival seamless, guided us with local tips and information and handled other needs and special requests as they have arisen. Additionally, the quality of the homes has always met or exceeded our expectations. Not only were the homes described accurately, they have been in excellent condition, clean and well kept with all of the necessary items, appliances and supplies to make our stays easy to enjoy. I can’t wait to use them again!”
Alex • December 2018
“Amazing Place! We rented this beautiful home online to host our daughters destination wedding on the north shore of Kauai... just across the street from beautiful Hanalei Bay. We had never been to Hawaii much less the incredible island of Kauai. The descriptions and pictures made us think this was the perfect venue to host our daughters wedding and our expectations were elevated. The moment we arrived and walked through this beautiful home, every expectation we had was exceeded and it truly enhanced the entire 6 day experience for us and all of our guests. The advertising indicates accommodations for 12 and we hosted a total of 12 people for the event and no one felt cramped or crowded in the slightest. If you are looking for a beautiful, luxurious experience for up to 12 guests at Hanalei Bay on the amazing north shore of Kauai, you cannot find a better venue.”
Mark • October 2018
“Our stay at the Hanalei Bay House exceeded our expectations. We were there with our adult children and grandchildren. The house was perfect and the location across from the beach even better. Everyone had their own room, and we could spread out in the beautifully decorated common areas of the house. In the evening we would grill, gather and dine on the spacious lanai. And afterwards we could easily walk into town for an ice cream or pastry. We could not have been happier!”
Suzanne and Bill • February 2018
Mahalo!!! We had the best family vacation. We are planning on returning every year. The home was perfect for our crew. We had plenty of room to spread out with our kids and grandkids and the kids loved having the beach and the path right across the street. We spent the entire day at the beach with our gear and each evening recounting our water adventures by the BBQ. We really appreciated the great service and your attention to detail. The entire vacation went off without a hitch. See you next year!”